Every year the Bakersfield Active 20-30 Club #27 donates over $60,000 to philanthropic organization that are devoted to improving the lives of underprivileged children in Kern County. The majority of our funds are given out at our annual check giveaway night that happens in late May or June. Even though most of our funds are handed out at this time, we reserve funds to be distributed on a special request basis. If your organization is dedicated to improving the livelihood of Kern County children and your are in need of assistance, may it be monetary or man power (we enjoy helping other organizations put on charity events), feel free to write us in request.
Suggested list of content:
- Name of Organization
- Description of Assistance Needed/use of funds
- What is Your Major Source of Income/Funding
- Amount of Funds Requested
- How Many Children Will This Serve
- Main Contact Person
- Feel free to add any other information that will give us more background and insight into your organization.
You may email the request to our board of directors at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
P.O. Box 415
Bakersfield, CA 93303